Monday, April 16, 2007

Now Its a Party!








This past weekend Aaron and I went to Kentucky to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday! We had a great visit. The highlight was his suprise present - Sharon, my sister-in-law, was cool enough to fly in with Jacob, their only granchild even though my brother couldn't come! Dad had no idea and we are TERRIBLE at keeping secrets so it was a miracle that we pulled it off. The look on his face when he walked into the living room where we had Jake was worth it all! Mom and Dad hadn't seen him since he was around 8 wks or so and now he's 7 months! He was so much fun! He's crawling like a champ and standing/pulling up. He endured the Antique Show at the Tobacco Barns and he went out for Dad's birthday dinner without complaint! What a trooper!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

What a brilliant suprise! Your dad looks thrilled, Stacy. It's so cool that you all could keep the secret. And Aaron looks awesome with little man Jake. I can tell ya'll had a blast!! Family pics and visits are the *best*

Sunny said...

I swear that I will remember that 'e' in your name, Stacey...one of these days -- sorry! :-)