Sunday, November 18, 2007

Funny Pictures to Make You Laugh


If I could buy this I would and proudly display it on my coffee table - it was that funny. Aaron and I argue who actually decided to take this picture. I say it was me out of boredom while he tried on carhart jeans and other workwear at an outdoor store. Taxidermy is very creepy to me but the fact that someone decided to capture fighting ferrets makes it just hilarious to me. Do they actually fight ? And on logs?



Speaking of ferrets..... Our shih tzu Fitzi lays like this all the time. She's long enough to have her lower half on the top of the couch and her head and shoulders on the seat.



A stoic looking Jojo. I kept trying to get a head on pic of him but he would only give me his profile. I kept laughing because it was like he insisted on it - maybe its his best side.

No comments: