Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pimp My Stroller

I cannot believe I am posting about our stroller. First, I cannot believe I now OWN a stroller but much more surprised that I am so excited about it. This was a present from my parent's and it is quite possibly the coolest stroller ever. The reason we were interested in it is that it is actually a jogging stroller so it rides like butter and is all-terrain - perfect for those botanical gardens we frequent. See, for all you newbies (like us) you usually have to buy both kinds of strollers but some genius put the two together.

I am so close to swaddling Fitzi up and taking this baby around the block to show it off. I am that proud. It didn't help that our neighbor, Jeff, just got back from Prague and told us we were very European because they were all over the place there. We puffed up even more. What have we become?

I'd like to give a "shout out" to Lindsay for finding this masterpiece and mom and dad for such a cool gift. We hope the baby gets as much out of it as his parents.

2 comments:

Seasonal Learner said...

That is a great stroller!! NICE gift. Sigh. That I KNOW it is a great stroller really makes me a mom. I have a McClaren XL that is fantastic. For a nice lightweight travel stroller the McClaren is perfect.

Stacey said...

Good to know. We will still have to get a light travel stroller so I'll remember you said that. This one is for the car seat, jogging and goes up to 70 lbs so I guess we can still carry him in it when he's 12. Great.