Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cool New Clothes

This kid is growing FAST! He is now getting very tall in addition to just big. Luckily I found the best clearance at a favorite baby clothing site. Everyone knows how hard it is to find cool baby boy clothes but this place gets it right. If interested go to http://www.teacollection.com/ . WARNING: the clothes are waaayyy too expensive when not on sale but the things we were able to find were on super clearance and very cute and modern. Plenty of sizes left, too! Doesn't he look cute? Don't we all wish we could find pinstriped sweatpants to bridge the gap between work and play?

3 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute outfit! I think Gus loves them too!

Seasonal Learner said...

Good to know about this website. I get so frustrated at Gymboree where 3/4 of the store is girl stuff and I have to search...I mean SEARCH for jeans in the boys size. Grrr

Stephanie said...

Now that I've met him and confirmed that he absolutely LOVES me, life can now go on. I'm smitten.