Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Photo

So we finally had some professional family photos done and we are thrilled with how it all turned out. Our photographer was a spunky little chick with a style I loved. Fortunately Gus loved her as well. We took them at the Raleigh Rose Garden and by the end of it all we were exhausted.
These were 3 of the 100 or so she took and we got copies of. Sweet family, no? Of course the cameras didn't catch me running around waving my arms like a crazy person to get Gus to laugh or distract him from his goldfish crackers. the wedding party we shared the space with might have thought me odd. I was sweaty and spent by the end of it. Glad to see they turned out despite the crazy.

1 comment:

Seasonal Learner said...

Those are great pictures! We just did it as well. I'm waiting to see them because I ran around like a crazy person getting the boys to perform for the camera.