Monday, September 22, 2008

Southerly Carolina

Okay, Aaron came up with the name of this post and I challenged him on the word "southerly". Apparently it is a word so I had to concede although I did remind him that I was the chief editor of the blog and future uses of strange words had to be approved by me before going to print. I write this to have it in black and white that I admit that I was WRONG. Sorry for the detour - resume enjoying blog.

The weekend was so pleasant. We managed to find a really nice small hotel with pretty views in Table Rock State Park even though it is high season for the mountains. The inn keeper was this super sweet lady who left beanie babies in our room for our enjoyment as well as a bud vase with a little pink rose when she found out we were in town to look at roses and left us candy bars in our room.


This was taken at the most gorgeous lodge in the park with views of the lake and beach. Of course we didn't capture the view, just Gus. He has really been interactive lately and really seems to listen to you. Its pretty amazing as a new parent to watch him focus and pay such close attention. He mimicks the shape your mouth makes as well as many sounds.

Picture of Gus goofing around as well as mom's cleavage.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: