Monday, September 15, 2008

Vaccination Victim

Can anyone tell me how you give 4 vaccines to this little guy?I had to take him to do just that today and he was such a champ although mom almost lost it. Gave me the whole bottom-lip-quivering cry, real tears, and a look that said "why are you trying to kill me?" Poor little fella.

In other news.....he weighs 13lb, 13 oz and is 23 1/4 inches long. That is 90th percentile for weight and 50th percentile for height. His head is in 95th percentile. I think the above hat was made for high schoolers.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Poor baby. Have you heard about a delayed vaccination schedule? I am just now learning about it (too late for us). Some children seem to be unable to process all the heavy metals in the vaccinations and sometimes will develop autism. Don't mean to scare, but something to think about. If he didn't have any bad reactions this time, he is quite likely going to be able to handle them anyway. That's what I hear. He's such a cutie!!

Sharon said...

Too cute! Jacob also has a head nearing the 100th percentile, I am convinced it only points to their brilliance!! Of course, it is hard to find hats that fit. Forget the outfits that come with a hat. . .they never work out!