Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!


Its here. Normally I get a little down about New Year's but with the work stress and family stress of December I must say January is seeming promising to me. I have had so many things on the "List To Do" that rather than make a resolutions list to break later we have started many projects this weekend to get us into the first work week of the year feeling accomplished already!
Here is this weekend's list:
1.) Clean out junk drawer while watching movie or listening to music.
2.) Get rid of some of the piles of paperwork, etc.
3.) Stash away Christmas decor in organized manner.
4.) Organize storage closet outside.
5.) Re-hang the dining room pictures that have been bugging me for at least 6 months. I don't like to be bugged with something repeatedly first thing when walking in the front door!
6.)Hang bedroom mirror - also been bugging me!
7.) Stash baby items in attic
8.) Clean fridge
9.) Go through Gus' room to edit his clothes, toys.
10.) File away 2009 paperwork
Sounds ambitious but I have crossed off many items and am feeling more in control and refreshed already! Of course I have the major goals to follow later......

3 comments:

Seasonal Learner said...

I have been doing the same thing. I'll have a lot of things crossed off my list after this week! Yay!
Just cleaning out things makes my soul happy:)

Julie said...

Happy New Year to you guys! Here's to a terrific 2010!

Unknown said...

Stacey, good luck! I have list that span decades, writting it down seems to help. If you can get things orderly, you save a lot of time hunting in the future