Monday, June 18, 2007

Funny Picture of the Week

I never hesitate to poke fun of Aaron's plant friends. This is a very successful VP in a plant society that shall remain unnamed (as will the person even though is name is actually pretty funny, too). Don't want to have this pulled up when googled! I have never seen him in public without Dickies and a tee-shirt washed to the point of disintegration (this one had a cactus on it!). The Dickies tucked into gray socks and women's LPGA hat were a new addition! I was unable to make it to this field trip but Aaron and I enjoyed reviewing this pic.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh, this brings back recent memories of when I worked with a bunch of scientists (well I was one of them) who often seemed clueless about clothing, hair and all things of that nature. Luckily my last boss was quite fashionable and more with-it than most. Thanks for all the wonderful blog links. I have wasted a LOT of time on them and found so many other great blogs through them. I started a new one of my own just about things I like if you are interested:
http://sunnypondhome.blogspot.com/
Most people in my life just want to see pics of the kids, but it is fun to post about other things too!

Stacey said...

Thanks for the rec'd. I will definitely check it out! I know what you mean about people wanting to just see kid pics. I'm sure we have many people going "like I care about what she bought this weekend!" but I enjoy seeing it on other people's sites. At least my mom likes it! Ha. Ha. Glad you've enjoyed it as well. We dont have kids yet so its mostly travel, dogs, and if Aaron takes over its his jeep and gardens! Glad to help you waste some time on new decorating blogs. Pass on any more fun ones you come across! I do enjoy a little brainless activity once in a while! Have a great weekend.

Kristi said...

Hey Stacey, don't know if you've seen this blog. Just found it last night. This neat lady posts about her yard sale finds and shows how she fixes them up and uses them to decorate her house. I hope you enjoy as much as I did!
http://southernhospitality-rhoda.blogspot.com/