Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend I Loved....


The sight of: my two boys all to myself and beautiful, non rainy, spring-like weather for Aaron's graduation festivities at Meredith.

The smell of: jasmine and honeysuckle in the neighborhood.

The taste of: mother's day brunch at Foster's market - shrimp and grits with grilled corn bread and blueberry pancakes - yum!

The sound of: songbirds in the morning and evening on the patio

The thought of: freedom! Aaron is done with graduation and I am done with my meeting! Now we can relax.

The act of: enjoying my first Mother's Day with an actual cuddly infant in my arms. Last year I was very late in my pregnancy and already celebrating Mother's Day but had no idea how much fun it would be with him here chattering and babbling away.
(For Mother's Day Aaron blew up the above pic in black and white and had it framed up very nicely. It looks great! Also a wonderful camera bag to keep help me keep on blogging. Oh yeah, and my favorite mint brownie from Whole Foods!)

No comments: