Monday, May 18, 2009

This Weekend I Loved....

The sight of.....seeing Gus thoroughly enjoy his grandparents. I mean, thoroughly ENJOY! He giggled at them all weekend and barely let me hold him before putting his arms up for one of them to pick him up. Unheard of at this stage he's going through.
The smell of.....rain

The taste of.....breakfast at Tupelo Honey Cafe in Asheville - Sweet potato pancakes with pecans and an omelette with havarti cheese. Delish.

The thought of....mountains. The Blue Ridge Mountains were lovely and made me more excited about going to Portland at the end of the month now that I see Gus will enjoy having Mimi around.

The sound of....4 1/2 hrs of "This American Life" all the way to Asheville. Aaron gets the podcasts for us and its less of a commitment than an audio book. And if you fall asleep you don't get lost!

No comments: