Monday, July 21, 2008

Mimi and Poppy Come Visit!

Mom and dad drove in from Kentucky to see Gus. Here we are at first glance of the little guy. This is their second grandbaby and boy. My brother has a son named Jake who is almost 2. They were so excited to finally meet him.



Mom (Mimi) holding Gus for the first time.


Dad (Poppy) taking Gus for a trip around the living room. We think he was seeing all of the shadows. He was very alert.

Proud Mimi



My mom laughing at herself after she asked me what my password was to my computer. I told her the name I use as a password and that it had no space between the first and last name and she tried to spell out "no space" in between rather than omitting the space. Needless to say we teased her mercilessly.

It is so hot right now that our outings with Gus are very few. This is his maiden trip in his stroller to tour the block. He looked around for a couple of seconds and promptly passed out for the rest of the trip.

3 comments:

Seasonal Learner said...

So sweet. Gotta love it when your mom comes to visit. It was so helpful for me!

Baby Jay said...

Ok, I could seriously sop Gus up with a biscuit! Mimi and Poppy too (-: It is so great to see the fam! Give them all hugs and kisses from me!

Gotta love this time to be able to enjoy all of the truly important parts of life. I can't wait to visit end of Sept and snuggle the lil tidbit!

Love ya, aime' and peter

Baby Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.