Sunday, August 3, 2008

Backyard Bloomage

Loving the late blooms on one of my long time favorites. Fresh flowers can be found perched atop my Mexican Petunias every morning now.
Desert catalpas like frilled feathers floating on the sumptuous summer air

Happy this hibiscus found its way, springing to life from seed sown and collected by a vacationing avian adventurer (i.e. by a bird)

This gleaming white acanthus glows against a green backdrop. Also answers to white mexican petunia. Fondly known by me for its seeds that explode like buckshot bouncing against our backyard fence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your beautiful flowers, Stacey is so lucky to have her own personal florist on sight, I'd have vases of flowers everywhere. You make all of our worlds more beautiful, maybe we can have a seed swap, I'll bring some of my Balloon flowers. See you soon!
Love Momma